If we do not have what you are looking for, ask us about ordering it from another library or make a suggestion for purchase.
Interlibrary Loan Services
You can request an interlibrary loan in person at your local library branch, by phone or e-mail or by using the online loan request form below. Items released during the last 6 months cannot be requested via Interlibrary Loan.
- The ILL request process can take from 2 to 6 weeks (on average).
- In some cases a fee may be involved (the patron is notified prior to receiving the material).
- Patrons are notified when the material arrives and items are held for a minimum period of time only.
- Loan periods vary depending on the source library.
- Users must pay for damaged or lost items as per the lending library’s policy.
- Interlibrary loan borrowing privileges may be limited or banned if the user does not follow the library’s interlibrary loan policy.
Access the Provincial Online Catalogue (INFO) »
Interlibrary Loan Request Form
Please enter your full name and contact information. A valid library card number is required for this service. The Library will not respond to requests when required information is incomplete or missing.
Note: Personal information contained on this form is collected pursuant to section 29(2) of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used exclusively to administer programs at the Township of Russell Public Library.