What is Adopt-A-Book?
Adopt-A-Book is an annual fundraiser organized by the Township of Russell Public Library. Patrons and the public are invited to visit the Russell branch or browse virtually between October 17th – November 21st 2020.
- Choose the book that you would like to donate to the library (the discount price is indicated on the cover).
- Purchase the book for the library – sign your name on the sticker inside the book indicating that you have donated it to the library.
- You may suggest additional titles (or subject areas) to library staff.
- A book can be adopted by more than one person.
- You can make a donation in the name of someone else.
- Donors will have the privilege of being the first to borrow the books that they have adopted.
- Donations may be made either in cash, cheque, Interact or e-transfer.
- A receipt for income tax purposes will be issued and sent out for donations of $20 and over.
- A list of donors is posted in the library – a donor may choose to remain anonymous.
- Each donation will give you the chance to win a $25 gift-card.
Adult fiction & Adult non-fiction
Kids & Teens
How do I adopt a book?
Adoptions can be made in person at the Russell Branch, by email or by phone. Donations by Interac, cheque, cash and e-transfer are available.
Thank you for your support!