December 11th, 2020
Thank you to all who donated during our annual Adopt-A-Book campaign. With your help, the Township of Russell Public Library raised $3,852! It’s donations like yours which help support the Library and everything it has to offer to our community.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
The Library Staff
What is Adopt-A-Book?
Adopt-A-Book is an annual fundraiser organized by the Township of Russell Public Library. Patrons and the public are invited to visit the Russell branch or browse virtually between October 17th – November 21st 2020.
- Choose the book that you would like to donate to the library (the discount price is indicated on the cover).
- Purchase the book for the library – sign your name on the sticker inside the book indicating that you have donated it to the library.
- You may suggest additional titles (or subject areas) to library staff.
- A book can be adopted by more than one person.
- You can make a donation in the name of someone else.
- Donors will have the privilege of being the first to borrow the books that they have adopted.
- Donations may be made either in cash, cheque, Interact or e-transfer.
- A receipt for income tax purposes will be issued and sent out for donations of $20 and over.
- A list of donors is posted in the library – a donor may choose to remain anonymous.
- Each donation will give you the chance to win a $25 gift-card.
Adult fiction & Adult non-fiction
Kids & Teens
How do I adopt a book?
Adoptions can be made in person at the Russell Branch, by email or by phone. Donations by Interac, cheque, cash and e-transfer are available.
Thank you for your support!