Join our Dynamic Library Team!
Available employment and career opportunities will be posted on this website as they become available. Advertisements may also be posted in local newspapers and appropriate websites.
The Township of Russell Public Library welcomes applications for the position of:
BRANCH HEAD AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Permanent full-time position (35 hours / week).
Under the authority of the Library CEO, the incumbent is responsible for the library services to the public offered in a specific Library Branch. The person is also responsible for providing administrative support to the CEO by helping with the management of the office and performing various tasks related to treasury, secretarial and office management.
- College diploma from a Library and Information technician program /Technique de documentation;
- Post-secondary diploma in administration or in a related discipline (secretarial, accounting or communication).
- Minimum of three years of work experience in a public library and two years in administrative or related support.
- Good knowledge of computers and office automation tools.
- Bilingual (oral and written) French and English.
Salary under revision, pension plan (OMERS) and excellent benefits.
Please send your resume with a letter of motivation BY E-MAIL before
February 15, 2020 – 5 p.m. to:
France Séguin-Couture, CEO
Township of Russell Public Library
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Library will endeavour to accommodate job applicants with a disability during the hiring process.
The Library will endeavour to accommodate an employee with a disability in order for such employee to be able to perform the essential duties of their job.
Job postings will be made available in an alternative format upon request.