June 28th, 2021
RUSSELL BRANCH: will be open to the public starting Wednesday, June 30th and will continue to offer a curbside pick up service.
EMBRUN BRANCH: will remain closed to the public until further notice but will continue to offer a curbside pickup service.
In accordance with safety measures established by health authorities and the Eastern Ontario Health Unit (EOHU), specific guidelines and restrictions will be applied at the Russell Branch:
· IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS, PLEASE STAY AT HOME.
· Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
· Disinfect your hands when you arrive.
· All items must be returned using the outdoor book drop before entering.
· Library visits are short for the purpose of choosing materials.
· Children under 13 years may visit the library with an adult.
· Keep a physical distance of 2 meters with others.
· Follow the arrows on the floor and at the end of the aisles, as all aisles are one-way.
· Interac payment is available.
· Book donations are not accepted at this time.
· Computers are available to use without appointment.
Despite the circumstances, the staff is there to help you.
Please be courteous to the employees and other patrons.
Thank you for your continued collaboration.
The Library Team
Branch hours: http://bit.ly/2WGdUuZ
Online catalogue: https://bit.ly/2B8Md6N