With the coming Municipal elections, the Library is looking to recruit new members/trustees to its board.
We will be hosting two informal information sessions where interested individuals can come meet and discuss with a few of the current board members. Learn about what it means to join the Library Board and discover how you can make a difference for your library.
Thursday, November 3rd at 6:30 p.m. at the Russell Branch.
Wednesday, November 9th at 6:30 p.m. at the Embrun Branch.
What are the qualifications required to be a Library Board member?
The candidate is:
● 18 years or older;
● a Canadian Citizen;
● a resident of the Township of Russell;
● preferably bilingual (English/French);
● not employed by the Board of the Library or by the Township;
● participating as an individual and not representing any organization or special interest group; and
● available to attend meetings and other activities of the board.
Questions? Contact us.