Download eBooks, eMagazines and eAudiobooks anywhere, anytime, to your computer or mobile devices.
RB Digital (formerly Zinio)
Now with Libby (see Libby, by OverDrive).
Libby, by OverDrive
Libby is a free app where you can borrow ebooks, digital audiobooks, and digital magazines from your public library. You can stream books with Wi-Fi or mobile data, or download them for offline use and read anytime, anywhere. All you need to get started is a library card.
Download the app today or use it on your desktop at libbyapp.com
April 2021– Any magazines that your library currently offers through RBdigital have been transferred to Libby—the free reading app from OverDrive.
OverDrive eBooks and eAudiobooks
A collection of fiction & non-fiction eBooks and eAudiobooks, it includes more than 50,000 titles.
A good selection of juvenile & young adult titles, as well as comic books, horror, humour, mystery and thrillers, romance, literature, science fiction, biographies and books about cooking, business and careers, health and fitness, history and self-improvement. New titles & additional copies of popular titles added monthly.
- Visit the download centre to install the free application or software.
- To login choose Russell Township Public Library and enter the 6 digits of your library card.
- Browse the collection and add titles to your cart.
- Check them out for a period of 7-14 days.
- Download the titles to your eBook reader, computer or laptop or choose to read them on many devices.
- If a title is not accessible, you can put a hold on it.
- OverDrive is also accessible to visually impaired patrons and is compatible with screen reader programs, such as JAWS for Windows and Window-Eyes.
Other online FREE eBooks sites:
Disclaimer: Neither the Library nor its web designers are liable or responsible for the content of these links or where they are hosted.