ServiceOntarioLike many public libraries and First Nations libraries across the province, the Library has entered in a partnership with ServiceOntario to make it easier and faster for individuals, families and businesses to access Ontario government information and services how, when and where they want them. Information about Ontario government services is available at both branches of the library.
ServiceOntario @ your library - Making it easier
DESIGNATED COMPUTERSA computer is designated in each branch for a free access to the ServiceOntario website to:
- Apply for a birth, marriage or death certificate
- Register for a campsite
- Get an application for a health card
- Register a newborn baby
- Renew a car licence plate sticker
- Change the address for your health card, drivers licence and outdoors card all in one step
- Register a business name and more...
ASSISTANCE FROM PROFESSIONAL AND TECHNICAL STAFFProfessional and technical library staff also offer:
- Help accessing the ServiceOntario website for information on programs, services or transactions
- Referrals to government staff who can provide you with specialized help
- Answers to questions about government services
- Downloading and free printing of government forms
SELECTION OF GOVERNMENT PUBLICATIONSYou will find in each library branch a good selection of print government publications: flyers, passport forms, tourist guides, and more
The ServiceOntario at Libraries program is sponsored by the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services.