BrowseAloudBrowseAloud helps website visitors who require online reading support or simply wish to listen to the information on this website instead of reading it. BrowseAloud is particularly useful for those with print disabilities such as dyslexia or mild visual impairments and those with English or French as a second language.
What will BrowseAloud do for me ?
* Read web pages out loud in a natural-speaking voice.
* Highlight each word as it is spoken.
* Translate or simplifiy text.
* Magnify text to your chosen font size and style.
* Look up accurate dictionary definitions.
* Convert text to MP3 files.
* Mask screen for touch screens.
* Apply colour filters to the screen.
* Personalize the voice (pronunciation, speed, etc.) and colours to suit your individual needs.
* Choose between high quality voices covering most international languages.
* Read Word & PDF files and secure web pages.
How do I get BrowseAloud ?
Click on the BrowseAloud button that appears on the top left-hand corner of the web page to automatically launch the BrowseAloud toolbar with all available functions including reading aloud highlighted text.
Support with using BrowseAloud
Tel.: (888) 248.4947